Friday, May 1, 2009

Thursday, April 30

Thursday was a busy day. That was very good because with some of the things I'm working on, I'm feeling more in control of what's going on and what I'm doing.

I picked up a copy of my complete medical history from my primary physician. That goes into the Journey binder so that I always have everything with me when I go to see any docs. All the new stuff will go in there as we go.

I spent lunch visiting great friends over at the zoo... I mean Lifetouch's lab. That was fun!

I spent the better part of the day at the Social Security Admin office. GREAT folks helped me out a lot!

Spent about 35 seconds at the VA office. Nice folks... no help at all.

Then, an unplanned trip to Ft. Bragg. Julie (my girlfriend) needed to get over here to do some emergency things with/for her mother.

Today, I continue to work on my binder ... I had a truck load of medical history.

1 comment:

  1. Stan, can't begin to tell you how good it was to see you today in the lunchroom ~~ I miss having you "pop" over the wall with your smile.
    We have you in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete