Friday, February 19, 2010

Green??

I'm not so sure about the green template that I've selected. I think I'll leave it up for a bit, but it is a bit too much for me.

We will be going to Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Illinois, in late March. We'll be flying out the day before our appointments begin. So far I know that our first day will be spent getting to know the facility and staff, getting registered and getting the rest of our appointments scheduled for the week.

CTCA paid for our round trip airline tickets. They also made arrangements for us to room at a local "big name" motel for a terrific rate. We get a limo ride from O'Hare to the motel. Shuttle service will be provided each day to the facility and back. We also get meal vouchers for our meals each day.

I paid off another credit card this morning! That leaves one more and my student loan and then I"m officially debt free. It took me just over 5 years to get this one paid off. It's been a longgggg time coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment