Thursday, February 25, 2010

Another "tummy cam"

Next week I am scheduled for an Endocscopic Ultrasound Biopsy. How they're going to get to the area where my newest "spot" is is beyond me, but I guess they're going to try.

I'm not getting a lot of communication from Stanford other than staff members calling to schedule the procedure. I haven't even met the doctor that's going to perform the procedure.

I think my relationship with Stanford may be drawing to a close soon.

I've had a cold for nearly a week. My back is still thrashed. I've had a case of the blahs for about 3 days now. My family physician is having trouble getting documents completed for me in a timely manner. I can't even drink a beer without it hurting... literally.

*sigh*

Maybe I'll just go eat some worms?

No comments:

Post a Comment