Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Chrsitmas!

I don't "get" to do chemo today! In fact, I'm done! Whoo hoo!

Last night was Christmas festivities at my parents house. Freakin awesome just to be there. My sister and her family trip me out with the terrific gifts they find. Being a big Star Trek freak, my sister always finds the neatest stuff. My sister's boyfriend was there too as well as his son. His daughter arrived with his granddaughter as a surprise. That was so cool! His granddaughter was a treasure!

Today, I actually slept in until 7! That's a skill I'd like to learn, sleeping past 4.

Today we're going to Julie's Uncle's home to spend some Christmas time with them.

Then, a few days experiencing, "first star to the right and straight on until morning". We're just going to go and have some "Stan doesn't have cancer" and "Julie would like to get away" time. It's going to be a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment