Saturday, November 14, 2009

And then there were two...

Two left to go. For that I'm very grateful.

The staff at the infusion center are pretty terrific folks. The RN who was working on me yesterday spent a lot of time talking with me and helping me to understand the crap I'm going through right now. We think we have a plan that will help with the "ickys" for the next month. The "ickys" and the blues too. Come Monday, if I'm still blue in the gills, we'll be taking steps to "elevate" my mood.

So far this morning, I don't feel too horrible. Not great, but not horrible.

I got laid off on yesterday. That's good news. Being back to work while on chemo was a lot more than I had bargained for. It'll be nice to have the break while I finish up the chemo and get my head screwed back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment