Friday, April 30, 2010

New meeting with radiation.

Today I meet with my radiation oncologist. We're looking at blasting a sub cutaneous something or other on my right shoulder. We're looking at 4 days to blast that bump outta there and then maybe that muscle group will quit being such a pain in the butt.

Mom and I have been going out on walks for the last few days. Yesterday really kicked my butt. It's getting harder and harder to make the walks. It's getting pretty creepy.

I'm really grateful that I have so many folks helping me out.

Dad came to mow my lawn for me today. Bugs me that my dad "gets" to help me with my lawn... wasn't it supposed to be the other way around? It makes him feel good I think, and I enjoy our time together.

So... I still have to learn to let go of stuff, and I AM getting there... but boy it's tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment