Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My last breakfast... so to speak.

I just finished the last breakfast I will eat until Friday. I can't have anything to eat or drink after midnight tonight. My procedure isn't until 12:30 PM tomorrow. Sheesh... I'm going to be one cranky man by the time they finally get me knocked out.

I met with my therapist yesterday. It went well, but was more of a "get to know you" session. As time progresses I'll be able to really tackle this blue funk I've been fighting.

My back is still thrashed, but getting better. I would really like to quit taking this vicodin. It works well, but there are other side effects that I could certainly do without.

The weight loss continues. I'm down to 198 today. I was 209 in December, 207 in January. February I kicked down to 199. I'm down a pound in the last 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment