Saturday, July 25, 2009

3 down, 15 to go

Man, this one whooped me. Queasy and tired for two days. :-(

Now I have 13 days off until the next round, so that will give me a bit to recover. All of my numbers for my CBC improved except my platelets, they were down to 107. No more running with scissors for me.

Last night, on a side note, I found out what really old folks feel like when they fall. I awoke in the middle of the night and got up to use the rest room. Although I didn't know it at the time, my right leg was asleep (so was I still at that point). My right big toe caught the carpet. My leg apparently didn't pull up high enough when I took my step. I tried desperately to regain my footing, but 1 second later, I was on the floor holding my foot and then trying to get up. My still asleep leg was going to hear nothing about getting me up and bearing weight. My toe was wide awake, screaming at me like it had a hang-over or something. My girlfriend thought she heard the cats, saw that I was missing from the bed and looked down on the floor to find me whining about my toe and apologizing for waking her. Jeez!

This morning, I have the beginnings of a purple toe. Dang it, right along the base of my nail. I hope I don't lose it. It's a pretty color of purple though.

No comments:

Post a Comment