Sunday, January 3, 2010

Time won't give me time...

Thought I'd better drop in and write something. It has been a while.

I've been away from chemo now for 3 weeks. I seem to be working the effects out of my system. Daylight, for example, doesn't hurt my skin when I go out into it anymore. I'm not as tired. I'm able to sleep past 3 am.

I think my brain is beginning to work properly again, to some degree. I think it's recharging... I keep having the most vivid nightmares. Well, maybe not nightmares, but bad dreams. And such detail too. While I was on chemo, not many at all.

The hard thing I'm dealing with right now is the concept of time. I can't seem to grasp that... it's like three weeks just go by in a blur... and I can't recall things that have have happened or things that I've said... drives me bonkers!

Folks say it'll take 6 months to 2 years to get it all back. I'm a little on the greedy side... I want it now! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment