Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What's happenin...

New blue color for the blog. It was time to change it up.

Work is going well. It's a lot of voodoo and scotch tape making it all work, as well as a little tug here, move this a smidgen there. But... it is a job and my insurance payment will drop significantly. I guess in time I'll get it all figured out. I'm with a great team and they help me out a lot.

I'm tired. Part of it, I'm sure, is the chemo. The other part is, I haven't had to do anything physical in about 15 years. Sitting on my butt, working on computers has not prepared me for standing up all day and being on the move. In time, that will improve as well.

I do not miss working in an I.T. shop. This new position is so busy, you flat out run and the day flies by. I like not having time to stare at the clock all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment